I do love the lip crayon format and these ones from Burt's Bees are a good choice if you like your products 100% natural - They are scent free and moisturising on the lips.
Burt's Bees says
Introducing six creamy, full-coverage shades of matte lip colour in a modern crayon for truly beautiful lip colour. Lightweight moisture for a comfortable, everyday wear formula infused with Shea Butter, Kendi Oil, and Jojoba Oil. It's colour that truly cares for your lips!
• Creamy matte colour and moisture-rich wear
• For everyday wear either alone or layered under a Lip Gloss or Lip Shine
• Precise application in a playful form without the hassle and mess of sharpening
• No added flavour or fragrance
• Hydrates and moisturises lips, leaving them feeling soft and smooth
These lip crayons are lovely to apply and just glide onto the skin, feeling nice on the lips. The colours are matte and can be built up in intensity. My favourites are Hawaiian Smolder - an utterly gorgeous matte bright pink for a pop of fun colour and Niagara Overlook - a fantastic everyday pinky/coral shade that is Summer ready.
Swatches of the Burt's Bees Lip Crayons
From L-R - Hawaiian Smolder ,Niagara Overlook, Redwood Forest & Napa Vineyard
Burt's Bees Lip Crayons come in 6 super shades and cost £8.99 each.