Monday, 13 October 2014
Karin Herzog Professional Cleansing Face Cleansing Gel Review
I am already a fan of Karin Herzog products, I think I am now on my third or fourth pot of the Vita-Kombi Day and Night Cream Moisturiser which I like to use as a night cream. I loved the deliciously scented Finest Chocolate Cleansing Gel as well so when the opportunity came up to try another cleanser from the range I jumped at it.
Karin Herzog say
A dual action cleanser and highly effective makeup remover that successfully removes
impurities while simultaneously conditioning the skin. Formulated with nourishing sesame oil and pure essential oils, this professional strength product helps to unclog pores, dissolve impurities and remove waterproof makeup without stinging or irritation, even in the sensitive eye area.
• Gently cleanses, without the use of harsh detergents
• Highly effective even for waterproof makeup
• Effectively removes dirt, sebum and makeup from the pores
• So gentle that it is suitable even for the most sensitive eyes
• Restores the skins optimal pH balance, priming it for the subsequent
application of oxygen products.
• Leaves the skin feeling hydrated, soft and supple
• Contains no preservatives
A tiny bit of product goes a long way, the slightly waxy gel balm comes out almost solid but melts with the warmth of the skin so that you can work it into the skin. It has a very pleasant coconut scent. I find it to be really effective at removing makeup and an exceptional, gentle facial cleanser. It leaves skin feeling incredibly soft, smooth and looking clear, bright and radiant.
A wonderful, rich cleanser now the weather is turning colder.
Karin Herzog Professional Cleansing Face Cleansing Gel 50ml £38 available online from Karin Herzog, Fenwick and SpaceNK