A little sachet popped through my door last week and it was this from Elemis - A pack of two Pro Collagen Hydra Gel Eye Masks.
These clinically proven hydra-gel eye masks are formulated to instantly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Potent plankton extract, combined with the power of Padina Pavonica and chlorella, provides an instant skin-tightening effect, whilst hyaluronic acid hydrates the fragile eye area. Eye contours are left looking visibly smoother and feeling intensely moisturised.
- Clinically proven to instantly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Potent plankton extract stretched the collagen network providing an instant tensing effect.
- Skin around the eye is intensely moisturised and instantly hydrated
- Hydra-gel concept assists with the absorption of actives
- Results can be seen for up to 6 hours
- Use in combination with other Elemis eye products for optimum results
You have to apply these masks to the under eye area and leave them on for 20 minutes. They are a little fiddly to apply (sticky side down) as they are squidgy wet and wriggly but once applied they stay in place. In hindsight I would have placed them a little higher, especially once I saw the results.
Once you remove the eye masks the eye area is plumped and smooth. The area feels so hydrated and the eye area looks instantly more youthful. For a quick fix these are absolutely fabulous.
The results last a good few hours and there is no pain involved. Such a great idea!
This is the eye equivalent of a body wrap to get into that occasion dress. I would save them/use them for when off to a special event or evening out and I wanted to look amazing... perhaps the school reunion ;-)
Elemis Pro-Collagen Hydra Gel Eye Masks cost £46 for 6 Sachets